- I am having trouble signing-in.
- How to use our downloaded Google Slides templates?
- How to copy slides or individual shapes from our downloaded PowerPoint files to your existing presentation?
- How to change the color of objects in our PowerPoint templates?
- How to group and ungroup elements in our PowerPoint templates?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
You will get the download file in a zipped folder. You first need to unzip it. You will notice two versions (Standard: 4x3 and WideScreen: 16x9) in PPTX format.
- Now go to Google Drive and login with your Gmail id.
- On the Google Drive homepage, you will see a “New” button on the left side.
- Click on “New” Button and go to “File Upload.” Select the file which you just downloaded from our website.
- When the PPTX file is uploaded on the drive, it will be shown on Google Drive homepage. Select the file and then open it with Google Slides.
- The PowerPoint file will be converted to Google Slides. Now, you first need to save it on Google Slides.
- You can customize this completely editable template and easily change the text or the color of any object according to your requirements on Google Slides.
Watch this video to learn more: