- I am having trouble signing-in.
- How to use our downloaded Google Slides templates?
- How to copy slides or individual shapes from our downloaded PowerPoint files to your existing presentation?
- How to change the color of objects in our PowerPoint templates?
- How to group and ungroup elements in our PowerPoint templates?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
In PowerPoint, you can move or format two or more objects simultaneously by grouping them. On the other hand, if you want to make changes in each object individually, ungroup them.
Let’s see how to ungroup the objects.
Select the grouped object, go to the “Arrange” option, and click on “Ungroup.”
Now, if you want to group these individual objects, select all the objects and again go to the “Arrange” option, and then click on “Group.”
You can also ungroup the objects by selecting the object and right-click. You will find the option Group > Ungroup.
And again, the ungrouped objects can be grouped by selecting all the objects and right-click. You will find the option Group > Group.